Modern Outdoor Wall Lantern

Modern Outdoor Wall Lantern

2 Likes

Does this need to be hard wired into the home electrical system?

1 Like

It does, this merely provides the auto on/off based on the photocell sensing of light.

1 Like

It stays on all night long without being able to turn it off?

1 Like

It’s hardwired into an existing set up for a light fixture likely connected to a light switch.

1 Like

NO Bulb was included. Very disappointed.

1 Like

I did not receive the light bulbs as advertised.

MISSING BULB

Hi there. If you’re missing the bulb, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I purchased this unit on 08APR21. It met all my criteria. It was easy to install and was pleasing to the eye. Less than 90 days later and the dusk/dawn sensor has failed causing a loud buzzing noise when activated. I have opened a warranty claim and will update on the experience.
What I noticed when looking at the other comments is that the unit is advertised as coming with a bulb. In fact mine didn’t have a bulb. I actually purchased the bulb as shown at Lowe’s.
Straight from the features list:
“* Superior LED Bulb Included - Comes with ST58 LED bulb, no need to buy a light bulb separately. High output up to 750 lumens, the light diffuses to a larger area, illuminates your way home at night. Replaces 60W incandescent vintage bulbs by 6W LED only, save up to 90% energy. Features 2700K warm white, creating an inviting and cozy atmosphere.”

I will be looking for the bulb too.
To be continued…