Age Reversing Workouts for Beginners

Age Reversing Workouts for Beginners

Is there an age minimum, to start reversing workouts? Would someone in the 40ish age range be insulted to receive this as a gift?

The description does say for any age, for those just getting started or who have been inactive for a while. That said, it really depends on the individual personality of the person you would be gifting this to. Some might think it’s a thoughtful gift others might be insulted. If they are sensitive about their mobility/fitness and you are a fit person, they might be insulted. Speaking from years of experience with easily offended family members, I wouldn’t use it as a gift for a special occasion, like a birthday. I would casually say “I found this great video that I thought you might enjoy.” Perhaps have it be a situation where you are long-term loaning the video to them and don’t mention that you purchased it just for them. Take it back gracefully if they seem resistant to it. That’s why it should not be a ‘gift,’ which might be too much pressure and cause resentment.

3 Likes