Mobil 1 High Mileage 10W-30 Motor Oil

Mobil 1 High Mileage 10W-30 Motor Oil

1 Like

Bought this back in January, it was $14.95 and gas was up because of “new tensions in mid-east”. Now gas (and crude) is back down and motor oil up? Go figure…
Still not a bad deal, especially since they will bring it to me…

1 Like

Not sure if Amazon or even Woot qualifies. Since, I just purchased same oil on Walmart which does qualify. Yet there is currently prepaid Visa rebates available from manufacturer. If Woot ultimately qualifies that makes this purchase an extremely great deal. However, I seriously doubt Woot qualifies. Maybe someone @ThunderThighs, @davejlives with serious knowledge on such will advise.

Don’t look at me. I don’t know nothing.

¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

But seriously, that would be a question for VISA or Mobil Oil.

Well okay than I see someone is still butt hurt. I suppose I should’ve requested help from a lion instead. Anyway Amazon definitely not Woot are not actually listed on participating retailers. I seen this prior when Walmart wasn’t actually listed. Just in case those who have bought are having difficulties finding the information I am actually speaking of.

Get up to $30 back with the 2021 Mobil 1 Rebate

Hi Stefan,

Save on the right motor oil solution for you and drive knowing you’re covered. Get up to $30 back when you purchase select Mobil 1 motor oil. To redeem your rebate and see full terms & conditions please visit: mobil1.us/rebate.

Offer valid from [April 1 – September 30, 2021](calendar:T6:April 1 – September 30, 2021).

Offers:
Receive a $5 Mobil 1 Visa® Prepaid card
when you purchase 5 quarts or more of any Mobil Full Synthetic or Mobil Super motor oil

Receive a $10 Mobil 1 Visa® Prepaid card
when you purchase 10 tubes or more of Mobil 1 Synthetic Grease or 5 quarts or more of select Mobil 1 synthetic motor oil:

• Mobil 1 Advanced Full Synthetic
  • Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy
  • Mobil 1 High Mileage
  • Mobil 1 Racing
  • Mobil 1 Racing 4T
  • Mobil 1 Truck & SUV
  • Mobil 1 V-Twin

Receive a $15 Mobil 1 Visa® Prepaid card
when you purchase 5 quarts or more of Mobil 1 extended line of motor oil

• Mobil 1 Extended Performance
  • Mobil 1 Extended Performance High Mileage

Were you able to combine the rebates?