Schroeder's Misfortune

Schroeder's Misfortune

Schroeder's Misfortune

Isn’t Linus the “Sweet Babboo”? That’s who Sally has a crush on.

1 Like

I don’t think this would be in the fog if that were the case. Despite having done a few snoopy designs, I am not up on my peanuts storyline.

Linus is definitely Sally’s crush. So I’m not sure why it has Schroeder? Or Charlie Brown’s shirt? A pretty confusing design. But if I’ve learned anything from Woot voters: reference to a recent popular trend gets the votes regardless of how accurate it is LOL
Lucy has a crush on Schroeder and Schroeder is… disinterested. LOL

3 Likes

My bad. I should have been more careful about the research before I did the design. It is Linus who is Sally’s “Sweet Baboo”. I got confused about who it was. The Charlie Brown shirt behind it is just a reference to Peanuts, not really anything to do with the Sweet Baboo line.

I assume that you can’t, but does anyone know if there is a way to update the design after it has been submitted? It would be a pretty easy fix.

And you are right… it’s spelled “Babboo” not Baboo…
Man.

Well, despite all that, you’re in the fog, so maybe just best to leave it as it is?

Typos and stuff can be updated, but you probably can’t just find a drawing of Linus and sub it in. All the people who voted already voted for that design. You could submit a new design, but I am not sure how many people would be willing to come back and vote a second time. You are probably better off leaving it. Clearly the voters did not care about the distinction and love the design.

1 Like

I think that I will leave it and just be more careful in the next time.

Thanks for the feedback and help!
(That drawing of Schroeder is original if that was in doubt)

I meant find a drawing of Linus to use as a reference, not to sub the actual drawing if that was not clear.

1 Like

I’m glad you figured out your error and can revisit the idea later. I considered voting for it because it would make a nice companion to this other Peanuts shirt that is wrong (but made it to print). The Retro Baron