Marquee Innovations Bubble Popper Toy, 2PK

Marquee Innovations Bubble Popper Toy, 2PK

I wasn’t exactly sure what I was getting into with these, but bought for my son who has anxiety. Been trying to help him with fidgeting and picking at the skin on his fingers. Unfortunately, this didn’t last a day in his hands…the “bubbles” became separated from the “base”. Might be helpful, but not too sturdy.

2 Likes

These are horrible. They are very thin and my 3 year old grandson tore them to pieces in minutes. Do not give these to a child that likes to chew things. BIG choking hazard!

1 Like

I gave this to a 1-year-old child because we were moving and he was loving popping the bubbles on the bubble wrap. He LOVES this and it keeps him happily occupied for quite some time! We’ve had none of the problems mentioned here, like bubbles becoming separated, etc. I would recommend them.

1 Like

I also have these and have had none of the issues mentioned here. One side makes a distinct pop sound, the other is pretty silent. We liked them so much we ordered a second set.

1 Like

$50 list price? I don’t think so. Woot, come on…
That is deceptive. Even $25 would be on the high end.

1 Like

These are sold for $5 at the local flea market.

A bit disappointed that this same item is 9.99 with one day delivery on Amazon prime . I on the other hand paid more and am still waiting on delivery