Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

Mine was delivered without a power cable/charger. Since its the 3rd Gen it doesn’t take a standard Micro USB Cable.

The listing says it includes the device and the cable. It was repackaged in a standard brown box (not a problem, its stated in the description), but it was very noticeably just the echo dot, and a little square instruction manual, and that’s it :confused: . I’ve reached out to customer support.

That proprietary wall wart/plug is the sole step backward from the 2nd to 3rd gen Echo Dot. Otherwise the 3rd gen Dot is better in every way, a gem of a device.

Woot CS will take care of you if my experience serves.

Mine came with a power adapter but it appears to be the wrong one. It is the 21W adapter instead of the 15W adapter. I believe this is the adapter for the Amazon echo and show instead of the dot. The plug does not fit into the echo dot. Everytime I think, “how can woot screw this up?” I am disappointed anew.

Heh, I could point the finger at Amazon who does the refurbishing work.

Anyway, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.