LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED 55", 65" or 77"

LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED 55", 65" or 77"

This looks like an all-time low price. Nice. Does the LG manufacturer warranty apply?

Hi there. It does not. This comes with a

Warranty: 90 Day Woot Limited Warranty

FYI: We list the warranties at the end of the features.

90 day warranty :-1:t3: And no LG warranty? Can we purchase extended warranty?

Sorry, we’re unable to offer extended warranties at this time.

Did LG ever fix the Bluetooth reconnect issue upon power up?

Has anyone received their order? I received a tracking number for Ceva Logistics for the 77” over a week ago and it has not worked on their website. The TV was supposed to be delivered today and Ceva has not replied to my inquiries.

Hi there. Sorry for the problem with the shipment. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Update: TV was just delivered. Thank you for the support.

Same situation here — the “3 to 8 business days” from Ceva was a flat-out lie. It’s been at least 10 business days. I had to keep F5ing daily until suddenly there was a “schedule delivery” option, which I picked, and came and went. I had to use Google to track down the nearest distribution center. Their rep said “well we don’t even have it in the warehouse yet; it’ll take another 3-5 business days at least”. The item reached their distribution center the following day, which was yesterday, Friday, and there’s no indication of when it might arrive. All I have is a past-due delivery scheduled.

Hi there. Sorry for the problems with delivery. I do see a delivery time scheduled now.

They could be dealing the same problem of a lot of other freight companies - a shortage of drivers. We appreciate your patience.