Echo Show (2nd Gen) - 10.1”

Echo Show (2nd Gen) - 10.1”

Was this current offer even in effect on 4/29/2021, the only day listed for an extra 10% off on the Woot app for Prime members?

The discount is not currently valid. I tried checking out to verify there is no current discount.

Sorry for the confusion. That promotion was for 4/29 only. The team forgot to remove the gold box when the cloned the sale. I’ve asked them to remove it.

1 Like

Just received mine and set it up. I’d say it is a worthy upgrade to the show 8 (depending on price of course).

The sound is better, with more bass and seems to fill the room better. It looks nicer with the black face, which is of course a matter of opinion.

Takes up about the same depth as the show 8, so I was able to use the same wall mount for it.

1 Like

I ordered one the day they had the discount on it and still haven’t received it. Just says preparing shipment. Since then I’ve bought a different product and that one was delivered PDQ… what’s up with this item, why the delay in sending it out?

1 Like

Hi there. I’m not sure. Have you reached out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Approximate delivery date for this purchase was 5/6. Status has been “shipping now” for 5 days. Disappointing.

I’m very sorry. Have you reached out to Woot! Customer Service.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I ordered my Echo Show on 29 April with a 6 May 2021 delivery. Now my husbands bday was the 5th of May. Same order was suppose to be an Aduro 3ft charging cord for my car…instead, I get a long butt 6ft cord! Call their Customer Svs, lol, no help…so WOOT, HOW DO I GET THIS RIGHT!! Thanks…

Reach out to Woot! Customer Service for a return.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

YEP! Because I received $16.00 off my total order…

Ok. Will do, thanks

1 Like

I finally had to talk one on one with a Customer Rep before I was able to get anything going, and that was just this pass week! I’m still awaiting my 2nd generation 10” Echo Echo! HOPEFULLY I’LL HAVE IT BY 7 JULY OR…!!!