Bose QuietComfort Wireless Headphones

Bose QuietComfort Wireless Headphones

These headphones are so “reconditioned” they’re essentially “new”. If you know what I mean:

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

3 Likes

Anybody wear these with glasses? I’m tempted to buy them for the office but the other over the ear headphones I have tried (admittedly much cheaper pairs) have hurt my head when wearing glasses.

I have had these headphones for many years and do wear glasses, but only to see and read (I take them off to sleep :innocent:). I don’t use headphones often at home, but always take them on flights and have used them when I’ve had to spend time in my office. They don’t get as tiresome as other headphones and they do a great job of reducing office noise (loud neighbors that don’t close their door). For flights, they eliminate jet noise and most prop noise. There was a while that the FAA disallowed them during take-of/landing, but no issues last few years. They’re worth it just to use without their wire and without bluetooth to get some quiet. Before these, I had their Bose predecessor, which used an AA or AAA battery. And after ten years or so, the ear cussions began to dry and flake, but I was able to get new pads on ebay. The rechargeable battery in these was a wonderful improvement, long lasting… Got the others at 299 at costco, just picked up a spare set on this deal. HTH…

3 Likes