VIZIO V51-H6 5.1 Channel Home Theater System

VIZIO V51-H6 5.1 Channel Home Theater System

I bought this when it was for sale here in January for the same price and would recommend this for a low cost sound bar. I have it hooked up using the optical cable from my Vizio TV with the TV’s speakers turned off & it works great, my TV is too old to have the HDMI output this can use for sound. I have hooked up my phone to broadcast streaming music via bluetooth as well & it fills the room with sound nicely.

The sound bar sits just below my TV and the sub-woofer & satellite speakers sit at my couch across the room, about 10-15ft away. The sound bar hooks to the sub-woofer via wireless communication and the satellite speakers are wired to the sub-woofer so there were no issues with figuring out how to run cables all around the room.

2 Likes

BUYER BEWARE with refurbished Vizio products.

My remote had a problem that was obvious when I unboxed the product on the day I received it. I immediately contacted Vizio, and it claims my warranty is already exhausted.

So that 90-day warranty Woot says you get might turn out to be a 0-day warranty.

Hi there. Make sure you register the product as that often resets the warranty.

If still no luck, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.