ACDelco AA 80pk Alkaline, 10 Years Shelf Life

ACDelco AA 80pk Alkaline, 10 Years Shelf Life

Doesn’t seem like a good deal. It’s $20.99 on Woot and $11.29 for 40 pack on Amazon.
So 80 count would be $22.58. Woot is a whole $1.59 cheaper.

4 Likes

The batteries are TERRIBLE. The crap that comes with your TVs remote seem to have more juice.

4 Likes

Total garbage. In less than one year the unused batts leak battery acid inside the box. Anything is better than these.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

1 Like

100 for $22.30 on Amazon

1 Like

Ever since Amazon acquired Woot, the deals aren’t what they used to be. Go Amazon $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

There’s a t-shirt about that.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

I like how this shirt is only $11 - heaven forbid people who ■■■■■ have to pay full price.

ETA: Have these new forums always had swear filters? I’d rather have the old word replacements like on ye olde forums of yesteryear.

2 Likes

Discourse (and Woot) occasionally have some changes, not all of which is kept.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Yeah its funny the words it’ll block and the ones that it doesn’t.

I’m guessing it’s discounted because it frequents as the prize in the digital app game pretty often.

2 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. I always landed on this shirt playing the game, hence me not playing any more.

1 Like

It’s what sometimes gets offered when the original item sells out.

2 Likes

Didn’t know that either - I’m learning all sorts of things!

1 Like

Where’s the feet? I miss the old carp and shucks woot used to have.

Yes but just a few words are included. That one can be used as a personal insult so it’s included.

The word filters of the old forums were fun but they confused the heck out of new customers. By the end, only swear words and BOC were filtered. :confused:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, writing B0C is now second nature for me, for a filter which doesn’t exist.

:w_tongue:

2 Likes

100 pack is $22 on amz. Make this $14, so it becomes one hell of a deal👌

Amazon is also selling the 20 pks for $5.14…

Thus 80 = $20.56, which is also less than the Woot! price for the two 40 pks.

Looks like the mothership is undercutting Woot! again.

1 Like

I only use ac Delco now. Better than Amazon batteries which are the worst. I’ve tried other brands in the same class and these out perform.