Microsoft Surface Headphones

Microsoft Surface Headphones

I have the Surface 2 headphones (black). They come in a zippered case.

Do these series 1 headphones include the case? Is it a gray case?

Thanks to those who know.

From a recent purchase, the headphones are in a zippered gray case within the product packaging.

This looks like a great deal for the occasional user that I am. I tried them on in best buy and they felt super comfortable sound was also great.

am I missing anything?

I just ordered one base on this…

What is the difference between surface headphones 1 and 2?

While both headphones have an adjustable active noise canceling feature, the first-gen can block out slightly more noise. They’re also a bit more consistent among different users or reseats. However, their battery life is slightly shorter than the second-gen’s 16-hour continuous playback time.

1 Like

Yes they come in a light grey case.

I bought these and for the price they are very good headphones. I watched a YouTube review by MKBHD who is and excellent reviewer and he rated these very good two years ago. I’m late to the party but love them!

I purchased these wish they were black. I currently use the Jabra Evolve 75’s that I got for free from some promotion and wanted the Evolve 85’s but wasn’t willing to drop $400 on them. This will be my backup headset to the 75’s unless they are that much better. I couldn’t imagine paying full price for these.

These are very nice for the price. Got some from a recent woot offer, and very pleased.

Glad I was able to get one this round! Looking forward to trying it out. :slight_smile:

I bought these on the first woot deal for $81 and love them. Excellent quality and fit. MKBHD of YouTube gave these a positive review two years ago! That was good enough for me to buy them.