Flickering Flameless Birch Candles

Flickering Flameless Birch Candles

1 Like

I’m in for a set, sucks getting up at 1am to snag it but that’s life in the saving money hussle

8 Likes

These candles arrived with several large black splotches on them. Terrible do not buy these.

the pictures on the product page have black splotches…

1 Like

We got ours. Love them! Those “black splotches” are part of the birch look. Our only complaint is that woot limited us to one set. We’d have bought three sets at this price! Come on, @ThunderThighs :laughing:

1 Like

LOL. That’s the norm for Deal-o-Meter. Spread the love. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll wait till tomorrow to read your reply since you’re off until then.:grimacing:

3 Likes

Heh, she’s really bad at taking time off, isn’t she? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ours arrived and they are great! We bought them not just because of the price, but for the b̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶b̶l̶o̶t̶c̶h̶e̶s̶ birch wood look. Perfect for our cabin.

4 Likes

These candles IRL:

3 Likes

Do anyone else’s candles seem to have a mind of their own regarding coming on at random times? Not every day, but often they just come on with no one near the remote, or even in the room. Very curious.

Not these ones for me, but I did have some LED candles from Pier One whose IR frequency was the same as my TV remote’s. It would turn them on and change various functions when the TV was being used, lol. Took me a while to figure it out since the candles were in the other room.

Some LED lights I have up in my living room I have are on the same frequency as my portable air conditioner. I had to turn the lights off for the summer because the remote for one would change the other.

TIL …

1 Like