Steelhead 35-Pocket Heavy Duty Tool Backpack

Steelhead 35-Pocket Heavy Duty Tool Backpack

" Can we build it? Yes we can, Bob! I think, wait, let me check the instructions. These tools are perfect for the occasional builder…"
EXCEPT: Tools Not Included !!!

4 Likes

At this price I’m confused why anyone would think 35 tools might come with this backpack.

I have an interest in this because I’ve recently taken up marine engineering and I can acquire and will need to move all manner of tools.

I would appreciate feedback from other relevant-knowledgeable wooters on if this is a good value.

2 Likes

I started out in marine engineering but I don’t think I would have had a use for this. A large zip-top tool bag with handles would be better as you are always swapping out tools for whatever you need to do that day. If you were someone who uses the same tools for repeated jobs - like a plumber, electrician or HVAC tech - this might be good as your selection of tools doesn’t frequently change, but for marine engineering it will depend on the job you are assigned and where it is if this bag will be of any help. You tools will always be changing with your task and a satchel-style tool bag might be more adaptable.

2 Likes

Because the description says these tools are for…

Because the description says ‘these tools are perfect for the occasional builder’, implying they’re included; all the pictures of the inside show tools in it; and I’ve bought larger assortments of cheap Chineseium for less before. I’ve got a set including all the visible tools in that picture and more that cost me 30$ from Harbor Freight, including a heavy molded plastic box.

Hi all. Sorry for the confusion.

Tools are not included.

I bought one for my husband and it is a great tool backpack, amazing quality. I expect it to last many years. I just bought one for myself to use around the house. I highly recommend.