8" Memory Foam Mattress - King

never been more glad to see “Condition: new”

18% off–Really?

How much did woot sell these for before “the troubles”?

What troubles do you speak of?

That’s what I was wondering…

Is this a Haven reference?

what is weight?

If I had to guess, he probably means before the redesign. I personally find it hilarious these were JUST up all together on woot. With statements from staff that we complained about them having one size on each site so they put them all together. Now they still have multiple on woot and use the others as fillers for other sites. Its getting a little nuts.

Anyway. For the tall folks. when I gave in. And was set to buy about a year ago, then realized there was no California king, someone else posted this.

www.walmart.com/ip/Spa-Sensations-12-Theratouch-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Multiple-Sizes/10086752

Costs a little more, but warranty, free ship to store, I could move it by myself, no dumpling so far, and very comfortable

DOes anyone know if this will ship to armed forces locations? Im stationed in japan.

I know nothing of “The Troubles”… WHAT troubles?? no troubles here…(nervous laugh)… BTW, Haven returns September 21. Team Wuornos!!! Just sayin’ …

Thanks for the info. Went Cal King a bit over a year ago, because I was tired of having my feet dangle off the edge of the bed. Was hoping to find one on here, but had to resort to using the comments to find it!

In for three-gonna epoxy them together princess and the pea-style.

Really glad to be here for the launch of foammattress.woot.

I’m sorry but due to the size and weight, this can’t be shipped to APO/FPO customers.

From what I’m finding, I’d plan on about 60 lbs for the King.

Thanks so much for this link. The reviews on the Walmart site are great. And the mattress is 12" thick. Walmart is what I’ll buy.

Thanks again.

www.walmart.com/ip/Spa-Sensations-12-Theratouch-Memory-Foam-Mattress-Multiple-Sizes/10086752

Costs a little more, but warranty, free ship to store, I could move it by myself, no dumpling so far, and very comfortable
[/quote]

Where’s the poll? I only woot for the polls, so I rarely go to shirt woot.

weight [weyt]

noun

1. the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass; amount a thing weighs.

2. Physics . the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.

3. a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.

4. a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.

5. a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.

You’re welcome.

Has anyone tried these before? I’d like to know if they are comfortable like a temperpedic?

How long does this usually take to ship?