800 Thread Count 6-Piece Striped Sheet Set

These are cotton/poly.

No! These are a cotton blend.

Dear Woot – your users really have no use for microfiber or cotton blend sheets. We only ever want the cotton sheets. And, as someone said above – we don’t need to see them every week.

Yes, I bought these directly from Amazon a while ago when I bought my new queen sized bed. At first, they are so soft, but as soon as you wash, it’s like Valley of the Dolls all up in your bed.

Select the size/color of the first set and choose add to cart.
Repeat.
When you’re done adding stuff to your cart, check out.

We don’t allow pop-up ads on our site. If you’re seeing them, you may want to run a malware check and check your browser for unwanted add-ins.

I believe they are

Agreed. I actually DO need sheets and have been hoping to see some that are actually nice… but they keep posting these crapsheets.

Yep, it is in my signature!

Try these, they are very nice! All cotton and they start at only $10 (each). And they have twin XL in some colors (also good for split king beds!!!)
Great sheets!

I thought this was always the will with w00t — multiple item from multiple categories in one day always shift for $5. W00t, am I wrong?

I need twin too. And if this is the same manufacturer of quality all cotton sheets from India, then you typically monitor these posts. What’s with the polyester blend? And, of course, when are you going to offer some twin sheets.

“Made from a luxurious cotton blend” of 55% cotton and 45% Polyester. GROSS. That is NOT luxury. And these sheets are not a deal at this price.

NO. NO. NO. These sheets are 45% Polyester.

I accidentally bought “high thread count” sheets from woot a long time ago, thinking they were 100% cotton. Boy do I regret that. Cotton/poly blends are not worth the low price. They are the worst sheets I own and I only pull them out if I need a drop cloth.

Dissapointing.

But then I think the same whenever I see cotton sheets but they turn out to be sateen weave.

How about a deal on some 100% cotton in Percale?

Bought similar sheets last month. It was like sleeping on sand paper. Ended up throwing them away.

True that!!

I don’t think this is a problem with Woot as I never see pop up ads on their site. As one of the staff members suggested, you may want to run a malware check because I think you’ve got yourself a bug! Woot doesn’t run pop ups.

Why don’t the queen sets come with queen pillowcases? I hate when my queen pillows don’t fit and part of it starts hanging out.

I do love me some puns, and I also love me some obscure references. What a painfully subtle job of combining the two, kt; thanks!