Guard Dog Adjustable Door Jammer (2-Pack)

Guard Dog Adjustable Door Jammer (2-Pack)

1 Like

“Up to 1000 feet away” equals at least five neighbors. Having an entry deterrent much preferred over waking everyone nearby. There are SO many security alternatives already - although this IS portable compared to most…

1 Like

We keep our slider open 3" in the hot summer months for cool night air. I just cut a 2x2 to the right dimensions. To get to the slider, you’d have to walk past my driveway that has automatic lights and then around the side of the house and up stairs that have automatic lights that shine in your face before you get to the slider, and there is a curtain that blocks it from view, so you wouldn’t even know it’s there. 30 years and never had a problem. The other thing is our neighborhood is like a maze at the top of a mountain. The city crime report never shows anything up here, the streets are too confusing for the criminals.

1 Like

If someone is trying to break into my home, I want my neighbors woken up and alert to the fact.

1 Like

Around here, there are 0 neighbors within 1000’.

I’m told sometimes a little less noise improves plausible deniability – I don’t know, maybe fewer witnesses? I do have warnings posted, and I budget to USE my range membership…

Hope you realize that if you make use of your “range membership,” the resulting report might wake your neighbors more than this door jammer. Unless your neighbors are accustomed to small arms fire at 2AM !

Nah, an engineer with a fertile mind and access to CNC machines and CAD tools and lots of metal doesn’t NEED to be any noisier than he or family chooses to be - actually, the DOG is usually the most aggravated.

Sometimes you do not want to suppress your neighbors assistance in coming to help or at least calling for help. Even if you have skills that progressively baffle others.