800TC 100% Cotton Sheet Set-5 Colors

Ok, let’s see some talk about this sheet!

These are the best sheets Woot offers - perfect 800TC and 100% cotton! I love them especially in the warm weather as they are so light weight.

No Cal King option??? It’s mentioned in the description but this size is not in the options at check out… Bummer!!

Let’s learn all about thread count

Sorry about that. Sale has been fixed to remove references to Cal King.

Thanks…

I know previously there have been sheets and usually someone provides a link to where one can purchase pillow cases. Maybe I’m slow but I don’t know where said page is and was curious if someone could help out a ignorant youngin?

If this is the same sheet set as the last time, they are very good quality. BUT - last time Woot offered extra sets of pillow cases. Bring back the option to buy extra pillow cases and I’ll buy another set!

No twin XL option. That is disappointing. My husband and I just bought a split king adjustable bed which is made up of two twin XL mattresses. Do you know how hard it is to get good Twin XL sheets without paying through the nose? Split king sheets are just as hard to get and only slightly less expensive. I guess it’s better this way. I already bought two sets of winter sheets and two sets of warm weather sheets. My husband said no more. He selectively hears what I say, so I selectively hear what he says. :slight_smile:

I need to know the pocket depth for the king. Anyone know?

Anyone know if these sheets start to pill up? Nothing worse than sheets that pill up.
Thanx

I am amazed at what an amazingly sheltered, protected and tranquil life you have led.

While sateen sheets aren’t the worst thing ever, my wife and I prefer percale.

Is there any chance Woot will have some percale some day? All I ever see here is sateen sheets.

Pocket depth is 15" (specs) and fits mattresses up to 17" deep (features).

Hope that helps.

Watch for Twin XLs around July & August - before college starts. Many colleges have Twin XL beds in their dorms.

Anyone know if the flat sheet shrinks width wise. Can’t understand why I buy deep pocket sheets, but the flat sheet doesn’t cover the sides.

While lightweight might be an advantage for high TC sateen in the summer time, wouldn’t that also affect durability and likelihood of snagging or tearing?
I think I still like medium TC percale best. Not quite as smooth, but very cool, crisp, and durable.

They had them a few weeks ago. I got two sets.

I got these sheet last time. I ordered Taupe and got silver. Woot said 'we don’t have anymore Taupe… So I got stuck with Silver Sheet with extra Taupe pillowcases… Didn’t even get an offer to take back the extra pillowcases…

Thanks TT- couldn’t figure out that 15 on the spec page by myself!! Duh!!