Samsung 13" 4K i5 256GB Galaxy Chromebook

Samsung 13" 4K i5 256GB Galaxy Chromebook

Updates through June 2028? Better than a crappy 768p screen?

EoL Date at the TOP of the specs?!

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

eh I don’t know, this is like $200 more expensive than Amazon’s listing for some reason. This price makes no sense…

Edit – these are non enterprise editions with less security features, so actually I was kinda wrong oops. Same basic specs though

Amazon.com: SAMSUNG Galaxy Chromebook 13.3" UHD AMOLED - HD Intel Core I-5 Processor (256GB Storage, 8GB RAM) - 2020 Model - US Warranty - Fiesta Red - XE930QCA-K01US: Computers & Accessories

even best buy is cheaper …

Samsung Galaxy 13.3" 4K Ultra HD Touch-Screen Chromebook Intel Core i5 8GB Memory 256GB SSD Mercury Gray XE930QCA-K02US - Best Buy

The Amazon one you linked to is a different version, apparently. This is the right one:

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Chromebook-13-3-AMOLED/dp/B0892TY11G

I’m not sure what the difference is between the two you linked to and the one I’ve linked to except it’s listed as ‘enterprise edition.’ I tried looking at all the specs but then my brain started to dribble out my ears so I figured I’d stop. Maybe someone else on here can noodle that one.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

Ah you are right, there are some extra security features in the enterprise edition …whether or not it’s worth hundreds of extra dollars to the average user is another question entirely. Thanks for the correction

1 Like