802.11g Wireless LAN USB 2.0 Adapter with 5dBi High Gain Antenna

GOT ONE!

Why doesn’t the WootBot have any woots? If anyone should have woots, it should be the WootBot…

not many… only 38% left

Maybe if it was an N rather than a G. I’ll pass

Is it just me, or does the USB plug on the tip of this look bent?

It’s…NOT…MOVING…move…bar…move!

I bought one. The wirless in my laptop is TERRIBLE (though it supports injection in linux…if you stand next to the router). I doubt this supports linux whatsoever. Maybe I’ll regift it.

Did I mention Linux?

Anyways, thank me woot community.

got another one

wondering about the xbox question myself

Use a woot-checker. Save a puppy. See sig for details

Holy hell! Those went fast!!

http://www.simpich.com/catalog/newfor/futureScrooge.jpg

MERRY WOOTMAS!!!

I went to bed at 11:30 after this site wouldn’t even let me buy a monkey…glad to see I didn’t miss a boc…probably wouldn’t let me get that either…whats up with that?

VOICE as an Announcer:

now you can use your neighbors internet for free, yes that is right! Your neighbor’s inability to enable even a simple WEP protection can provide you with free internet.
Chances are if the neighbor can not enable a simple encryption, they do not use then internet all that much, this means you can get full speed.
How you may ask, simply plug in this device and hit search for open networks.
BAM free internet.

Void where illegal (every where in the U.S. as our law protect the lazy and stupid)

works great. i have one

I just received this today, after the woot off. For future reference, this thing supports injection and supports a standard size antenna. It was a great deal.

One note: the default drivers in ubuntu linux 8.10 are not very good for this card. They don’t show range accurately, and I get the feeling that by compiling new drivers for it will at least double the range.