Portzon Adjustable Weighted Vest

Portzon Adjustable Weighted Vest

The Features section isn’t too clear, and the Specs section makes no mention of them… Does this vest come with the actual weights, or are those sold separately?

Hi there! Most items on Clearance are from Amazon overstock and aged inventory so we don’t have a lot of information on them. Here it is on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/Portzon-Adjustable-Weighted-Comfortable-Running/dp/B087RJ28Y9

I found this:

1 Like

Good to know, thanks!

The cut on this is terrible. Bottom of the arm opening is too high, rubs against my underarms if I try to run.

Pocket design is very annoying to add or remove weights. It would be much easier if the top bit that keeps the weights from popping out was one flap across each set with velcro or buttons to hold it down, easy to open. Did anybody actually put one on and test it before offering it for sale?

How hard is it to stamp the weight on the bars?

Zipper is left-handed.

1/5 stars, would not recommend.

Wow. Yeah that sounds uncomfortable.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes