Instant Pot Mesh Steamer Basket

Instant Pot Mesh Steamer Basket

“Large” tells me nothing! What specific sizes of InstaPots does this fit? I ask because some accessories say they fit both 6 & 8 quart sizes. I am sure this is not for the 3.5. And I think I read there was a 10? Six and 8 being the most common. Please help!

4 Likes

Found this on Amazon:

Product information Large

Product Dimensions ‎ 8.82 x 8.43 x 6.18 inches

Description

This versatile steamer basket is an Instant Pot pressure cooker essential accessory! Steam healthy, nutritious foods in your Instant Pot using this official large mesh steamer basket, specially designed for use in Instant Pot pressure cookers. This tall steamer features raised feet to protect food from boiling water while cooking. Use for steaming fish, long vegetables like corn on the cob, asparagus & more in your Instant Pot. The large mesh steamer basket is designed to nest and stack with the small mesh steamer basket, meaning you can make an entire healthy, steamed meal in one shot when you use both together. The basket has an easy-lift handle, making it easy to lift in and out of your Instant Pot. You can also use the basket as a strainer. Made from durable, rust-resistant Stainless Steel, This steamer basket is also dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup. Compatible with 6 quart & 8 quart cookers.

7 Likes

Thanks. Good to know.

2 Likes

Thank you!! That’s what I was looking for - I knew some items could be used in both 6&8 qt - but that “large” just wasn’t enough info.

1 Like