Everything Chair™ Work From Home Chair

Everything Chair™ Work From Home Chair

I’m left handed, can I switched the work surface to the other side?

Hi! From the vendor: Although the table attaches from under the right side, the extended deployed table is centered in front of the sitter, allowing for both left and right hand use and compatibility.

1 Like

More info from the vendor! "The work surface can only be attached to the right side, it cannot be switched to the left side.

Although the table attaches from under the right side, the extended deployed table is centered in front of the sitter, allowing for both left and right hand use and compatibility."

2 Likes

My chair arrived damaged and used. I have emailed customer service several times.

My Everything Chair arrived damaged, the box and the product. It has been used. I would like a refund and for v someone to come pick this up please.

Hi there. Answered you on the other thread you started. As noted on the confirmation screen for the CS support form, please allow 24 hours for them to respond. It hasn’t been 24 hours yet. You’ll be answered in the order your contact was received. Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes