PopBabies Portable Blender - Pick Style

PopBabies Portable Blender - Pick Style

Everything in the description suggests the Glass selection comes with TWO batteries. Apparently for faster “charged, continue” service. Anyone else a bit teased by the references to “intimate service”? Just oddly suggestive…

I didn’t notice anything until I read your comment. Haaaaa
“make your creamy smoothie anytime anywhere.”
Hahahaha

They like that intimate service.

2 Likes

Ordered one and got it. I think TWO batteries means two cells in it to hold longer charge. Certainly no backup battery.

It worked ok, struggles on the ice some and cleaning is bit more difficult than magic bullet, but portability is convenient.

Really wondering about airplane though. Base part has Li-ion battery and blades. No blades in carry on, no li-ion in checked?

1 Like

The listed dimensions could be good, could be bad…

I think they provide that tiny-icecubes tray as what the device will handle…

1 Like

The glass and stainless cup look the same in the picture. Does anyone have any photos of the actual stainless one.

The graphics make this look bigger.
A lot.
Probably good for some people.

The actual cups you can choose from are either glass or Tritan. It’s not a stainless steel cup. That’s the way I read it, anyway - I think they worded it badly and Woot went with the words provided when they (Woot) wrote their “your choice” drop down box.

Woot? Words in the drop down box accurate? or convenient? Thanks for looking into it!