Ceramic Nonstick, Frying Pan

Ceramic Nonstick, Frying Pan

Woot has some contradiction here… in the leading descriptions it says, “Hand wash only”… which is later followed by this statement as showing in the photos of this skillet… “Dishwasher safe”.

Of course, most all of us know that aluminum non-stick surface cookware has no place in your dish washing machine… unless you desire to ruin it…!!!

Amazon’s site offers this same skillet (at a higher price) and indicates that a glass lid comes with it. I’m not so sure this is included in Woot’s offering for said 8" Green Pan brand cookware skillet… as Woot fails to mention the presence of a lid…???

https://www.amazon.com/GreenPan-Lima-Ceramic-Non-Stick-Frypan/dp/B00KXTDSMK/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=GreenPan+Lima+Healthy+Ceramic+Nonstick%2C+Frying+Pan%2FSkillet%2C+8"%2C+Gray&qid=1627268052&sr=8-1

While a glass lid is generally ‘dishwasher safe’… the nonstick skillet/frying pan is a “no go” there!!!

It ought to serve quite well for making omelets or scrambled and fried eggs… cooking bacon or sausage patties too… along with many other kitchen range top tasks… :grinning:

GreenPan website definitely says “Hand Wash Only”

2 Likes

I ordered one of these skillets… and it will NEVER see the inside of my dishwasher…!!! :laughing:

@ThunderThighs To dishwasher or not to dishwasher?

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

From Greenpan, I see the following. I’ll change it to hand wash recommended. A lot of people don’t realize how abrasive dishwasher detergent is.

Also, the 12" skillet comes with a lid. The 8" that we’re selling here, does not.

2 Likes