Apple iPhone 8 (Your Choice) (S&D)

Apple iPhone 8 (Your Choice) (S&D)

I ordered two iPhone 8’s:

-64gb Red arrived with several deep scratches on the screen, which impair visibility, and less than the 85% advertised battery capacity.

-64gb Space Gray arrived with a faulty Taptic Engine and a lightning port that wouldn’t recognize official Apple docks.

I’m requesting a return and full refund through Woot Support, but have yet to hear back.

Hi there. Give CS a bit longer since they’re still catching up from birthday stuff last week. If you don’t hear from them by tomorrow, give a shout.

Remember to check spam & junk folders.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

I have not received an email response regarding my return/refund request for the 64gb Space Gray iPhone 8.
Could you please assist?

Hi there. Per CS, all your contacts have been answered. Make sure you’re checking spam/junk folders.

1 Like

I noticed Prime Members get free shipping but it doesn’t ship until Aug 11-13. Anyone know how to expedite? I don’t mind paying more

Hi there. If an order can be expedited, the options will be there at check out. Expedited shipping is not available on all items. This one can’t be expedited.

1 Like