Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart Speaker

These are nice. I’ve got two listening to all my conversations with cats.

1 Like

I buy these. I personally don’t use them as they seem to hear conversations and suddenly reply to particular words. Those types of interruptions would drive me crazy. Almost nearly as bad as conversations with the crazy cat lady. Don’t lie everyone has someone they think of as that person.

2 Likes

Mine does once in a while but I have nothing to hide. If uncle Jeff wants to listen to my cat snore then good for him.

I like the music service. It’s convenient.

And yes. She wears sweaters and rides a bike.

If you’re wondering who that person is…guess what?

1 Like

I agree the music on the fly is nice. Although, a few extra steps with any smart buetooth wifi device will play on one of the superior Nyne speakers. The wife usually plays music for her and our daughter. At work we can’t listen to music so I’m so used to going without it. However, I do look forward to the drives to and from work.

2 Likes

Surprise growing up the cat lady also loved feeding the ducks. So, we actually named her the duck lady. Now, as an adult I know a coworker who had 9 cats once. That after meeting someone special I recall he said either contain the cats to a particular area of the house or he’s gone. He was highly allergic to cats so I would definitely see why he said that. Needless to say they’ve been married for a few years now.

1 Like

I just adore a happy ending!

Great deal, woot. How do you do it?

1 Like