Olympic 2-Inch Rubber Bumper Plate

Olympic 2-Inch Rubber Bumper Plate

What weight(s) comes in the pack? Is it just one 15lb plate? Is it one of each shown in the last image? Or is it two? The last picture says pick any size… The drop down gives you the ability to order one, two or three. WTF is going on with this listing?

This sale is for the single orange plate. The last picture shouldn’t have been included in the sale. @ThunderThighs will fix it.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

2 Likes

Thanks @pepper114 you should be getting paid.

1 Like

One other suggestions for the listing is to specify the actual weight “in the box” and not refer to it by its color.
Also that last image can stay if it’s changed so all the other plates are greyed out and the "select… " line is blotted out completely.

1 Like

Ugh, I’m pretty disappointed in these. Got two and while the original listing says that the 10s can’t be dropped if used alone, that led me to believe that these would be okay. Put them on the bar by themselves (hoping to get a good height for some hip thrusts), sitting on the floor, and they nearly bent in half all on their own. Adding more weight wasn’t an option.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

I ordered a pair of the orange 15lb bumper plates. When they arrived & I opened the box, it looked like they were used…scuff marks on the orange bumper part as well as the silver sleeve. I don’t mind buying items from Woot that are refurbished, renewed, etc. I bought a phone for my gym that was refurbished/renewed and unlocked. It didn’t even look like it was used. The write up for these bumper plates don’t mention anything about them being used.

Sorry for the issues. They should have VERY MUCH been new. :confused:

If you haven’t yet, please contact CS.

Please contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

3 Likes

Hi there. Sorry for the issue. We pulled these from Amazon inventory. Looks like a return got put in the new inventory pile.

CS will help you out.

1 Like