Just Like Home Coffee Maker, Blue

Just Like Home Coffee Maker, Blue

How many cups can this make? Is it programmable?

1 Like

Itā€™s a childrenā€™s toy, it doesnā€™t make coffee

1 Like

Are you sure? It looks pretty legit to me

2 Likes

Just like home is a toy brand. Recent items by them for sale here included hotdog and hamburger sets with plastic food
Read description; states kids like fake coffee

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll buy one and if it doesnā€™t work Iā€™ll just return it. I think coffee has way too much caffeine in it for kids to drink. Could try decaf I suppose.

3 Likes

Itā€™s definitely a kids toy and doesnā€™t make actual coffee. Itā€™s just a playset.

(Please note: I donā€™t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

2 Likes

Wow, the loss of heritage - kids may nevermore learn to hold a teacup with their little finger stuck outā€¦ sigh. Getting over it, moving onā€¦

2 Likes

@peaceetc, I think this person is just messing with you. It clearly says itā€™s for kids to make ā€œpretendā€ coffee with.

2 Likes

Clearly, it can only brew decaf because the handle is orange. Iā€™m sure caffeine is magically erased in all coffees brewed on this toy.

5 Likes

I have never drank coffee before, and donā€™t plan on it. Is this coffee maker for me, or should I look for something else?

4 Likes

No, this one is definitely for you. Grab it!

2 Likes

I find that hard to believe.

1 Like

Why? I had one sip when I was a kid and that was enough for me. Donā€™t drink it.

1 Like

People seem to think that I lie when I say that Iā€™ve NEVER drank coffee.

ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

2 Likes

What about sipped, slurped or dabbled?

1 Like

Nope.

That line reminds me of a line from a kids book.

2 Likes

giphy

1 Like

ā€¦And then dude said, ā€œYouā€™re not doinā€™ it right!ā€ ā€” Loudermilkā€™s roommate, staring at the toy coffee maker

2 Likes

Hardly just like the one at home thenā€¦ False advertising