Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

Aduro 6000mAh Dual USB Solar Backup Battery

Very handy and good product- I bought 1 yr ago and still works great.

1 Like

Do you use the solar charging or just as a regular battery bank? I’m not expecting miracles, just wondering if that feature is at all useful.

Mostly as a power bank but with camping the solar will be handy

2 Likes

I’ve left mine in the full sun for at least 15 hours starting with the battery charged at level 3 and it still has not moved to fully charged. The solar charging function does not appear effective.

2 Likes

Absolutely right. Another issue even when the power bank is fully charges, it does not fully charge my Samsung Note 9 (at 30% full). I bought something cheaper and smaller that works better than this piece of trash.

The solar charging does not work. I bought 6 of them. So far, 3 do NOT charge in the sun.

I understand it is difficult for WOOT to check all products. However, this was a big miss. Please do NOT post any more Aduro products.

1 Like

Let’s go, Aduro!

I am going to correct myself. It seems to charge. Here is the story.

We ran a test by placing the Aduro out in the sun (Ohio area - so not the most intense sun) for 1 day. No bars showed so I thought it did not charge. However, we turned the single LED light on. It has been running for 4 days straight. Clearly it does some level of charge.

Without a meter, I don’t know how much it charges. But it does charges.