Apple iPhone 7 (Your Choice)

Apple iPhone 7 (Your Choice)

What exactly does Grade A refurbished mean? Can someone help me understand please? Especially if you’ve already ordered and received their phone and can comment on the condition?

Thank you!

Grade A refurbished is the top of the line for refurbished items. They’ll be close to new in condition. Yes, they may show some signs of previous ownership but held at an arm’s length, you probably can’t see anything.

3 Likes

Will this phone work on Verizon network?

If you purchase the Fully Unlocked one.

1 Like

I’ve ordered grade a refurbished. When I got was a like-new product. It wasn’t in the original box but there wasn’t any wear and tear that I could notice. In the battery life was probably above 95%.

Thank you!

Well, what I got from this deal doesn’t live up to the “Grade A Refurbished” standard apparently. For one thing, the battery Max Capacity is only 83%.
Granted, the paint speckles on the back will be hidden by the cover I put on the phone, but they are certainly visible at arm’s length. And the screen protector that came on it doesn’t make up for the other demerits.
I guess refurbs are really a crapshoot. :slightly_frowning_face:

[VMOD EDIT: Blurred the barcodes.]

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like