Jim Beam Cast Iron Basting Pot

Jim Beam Cast Iron Basting Pot

So, how big is this? There are no dimensions given. Does it hold 1 quart, or 2 tablespoons?

One of the reviews:

I ordered this little pot to use on the bbq grill for saucing or basting; however, it is much too big for my typical use on the grill. I’m of course at fault for not more closely reading near the bottom of the page where 17x7x4 is listed! I may still use it for basting meats or some veggies on the grill, but most likely I will just use it for single portions of soups or boiling a handful of little taters. It’s not really big enough for family size quantities of food, but if you’d like to expand your cast iron collection in the kitchen, go for it. I read here that others actually get it to melt down lead for casting, and if that’s the case, it would be a dandy item.

I’m not liking the fact that it takes to long to recieve my order. Amazon is faster with free shipping. Is this a symbol of decreasing service. I will not order thru Woot again if this is the case. If its an item shown on AMAZOM, I expect AMAZON to finish out the order, not send me to a foreign site.