84" Long Window Panels

Are the colors shown on the website true to the curtains actual color? I ask because “emerald green” denotes a deeper, truer green, where on the website it looks more like a turquoise. Thanks!

Yes, the colors on the site do match the color of the product.

I was just wondering the same thing. The Linen and Wheat look like the same color for the Lena Thermal Panels.

Those “$150” regular price drapes are also $19.99 at Marsalls. I got some for my office.

Okay, Woot, I really need your help. I desperately need DOUBLE curtain rods for the new house. Pretty please?!?!

Any chance these are Blackout panels?

Just FYI to anyone buying these as I had to learn the hard way.

These are not 84" after being hung. I bought a set for an 80" window and it’s about 4 inches too short. After they are put on the rod, it’s about 8 inches shorter.

The following are blackouts:

• Lena
  • Tegan (Heavier material & GSM)
  • Fairbanks (Heavier material & GSM)
  • Phelan (Heavier material & GSM)

The same is true for the Black and Charcoal Phelan curtains. I got a set of the Phelan curtains in black last time this deal came around, and they are significantly darker than the picture, so I assume it’s of the charcoal ones.

I purchased two sets of the grey the last time they were offered. The color does NOT match the picture. The grey looks more like the espresso than grey. They also do NOT have grommets, had six small sleeves on the back to put rod through. All in all I’m very disappointed in this purchase from woot and would like to return these items.

I’m sorry to hear that you are encountering problems with your order.

Please write into support@woot.com and let them know what has happened. They’ll be glad to answer any questions you have and help find a resolve.

Those were the curtains I was considering and hadn’t purchased because the colors weren’t shown correctly. Now I’m wondering how you liked the drapes you received, and did you have issues with the length not being as listed, as the other wooter mentioned above?

Overall, for those who have purchased the curtains before, are you happy with them?

I have 4 rooms that don’t have curtains and I’ve been putting it off because I feel like curtains are so expensive.

I did purchase a bunch of rods like the ones pictured here from Ollies (a discount store) for about 6-8 bucks.

Could someone clarify the difference between thermal panels vs blackout panels? I’ve always thought the two were the same, but the Bridget is described as a thermal panel but not under the above listed ones as a black out. Thanks!

Google gives a pretty good answer. Well, actually eHow.

Thanks! So a black out window will end up behaving like a thermal window, but not necessarily the other way around?

I bought the 84" South Park panels. They are not blackout. They cover my 20" x 84" windows but I do have 2" frames on my windows top and bottom. I’m happy with them.

I’m frustrated.

I bought this: http://home.woot.com/offers/south-park-panels-set-of-2-6-colors-1
in Steel Blue.

What I actually got was this:
http://www.amazon.com/Duck-River-Textiles-Grommet-Champagne/dp/B00G4KDBHE

I didn’t know it was three-colored, and the colors are in the opposite order of what I expected. Not too big of a deal for me personally, but still irritating.

Especially when this was apparently a problem last time this deal came around, and the description still wasn’t corrected: http://home.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5667164

The worst part is: I really truly thought I had picked thermal “window panels”. I looked back at my order confirmation, and the site of the panels I ordered, and they definitely don’t say thermal anywhere. So either the site has been changed (conspiracy theory), or I got confused when switching back and forth checking out all my options and I ended up going with a non-thermal option! Gah! (Plus, come to find out that I didn’t do my research anyways, as blackout panels may have been what I wanted more than just thermal.)

Siiiiigh. The size is perfect, at least.

NikkiGoodson: I’m sorry for the problems with the color difference. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service. In cases like this, photos often move things along faster.