84" Blackout Grommet Panels-S/2-8 Colors

Dammit, woot. I just bought blackout curtains, from another source, for more money. Where were you on Wednesday with this deal? grumble

Disrespecting customers won’t get you more customers.

Very, very, very cheaply made. I’ve had these for about a year; bought them here on Woot. They were getting dusty so I took them down and put them in a Dryel bag in the dryer to clean them because I was afraid they’d fall apart in the wash. Even that was too much for them and they’re falling apart.

Do you get 1 or 2 curtains for $25? You’d think it’d be for the pair, but most online curtains sell 1 at a time…

It’s a set of 2 for $25 I believe.

You will get 2 panels. Each panel measures 38" W x 84" L

+1

Didn’t mean to disrespect. It’s basically the same thing we say if you hover over “List Price” on the main page.

The MSRP nonsense is a holdover from the 1950’s “fair trade prices” where the government made all retailers charge the same price.

[In the world of photo sales, a camera could be only be sold for less IF it had be taken out of the box as used as a “demonstrator” of demo. Amazing how many “demos” were used!]

But is still is silly to see cheap knock-off Cross style pens at the dollar store with $59.95 tags on them.

But don’t blame Woot!

Haha no doubt, it’s not a bad deal. These are usually around $20 ea at bed bath and beyond, but there are a lot more styles to choose from there.

I purchased the Gray ones.

Ouch

These will work for me. My eyelids block out 30 %. I figure that’s about all of it.

Thanks for that - I didn’t know about the disclaimer before. I now checked it out and just as you say: hovering over “List Price” gives me Woot telling me list price is basically worthless. Can’t fault Woot for that!

So did I! GRRR!
However, I am comforted to see that navy blue is not offered here. Might have to scoop up a couple curtain rods, though. Thanks for the link, TT!

Just a heads up, check your local walmart for reduced price blackout panels. We recently had to black out a house with some and found some nice ones discounted down to $5 for 1 panel of blackouts.

Just bought a set and looking forward to hanging them in the living room. The chocolate color will go great with the wall color!

I bought these and they work great for letting me sleep daytime hours. Working nights sucks.

Put these up over the weekend. I dig them. Thanks woot!