3M Half Facepiece Respirator Assembly

3M Half Facepiece Respirator Assembly

Would someone please tell me why this is so popular?

Its pollen and drywall season.

3 Likes

Because this is pretty close ($11.73 in July 2021) to the price of one without the filter.

The size medium is okay for short term use for me but I prefer the size large. The mediums leave some red marks on the bridge of my nose which go away pretty quickly but a size large would suite most adults better (I would assume).

This are great when you are sanding, cleaning, etc rooms that produce a lot of airborne particles. Want an idea of what you are breathing in while in your house? Take a flashlight on it’s brightest function in a dark room and shine it straight up. If you see a bunch of crap floating in the air, imagine what you can’t see. After redoing a bedroom for my infant daughter; I had so much stuff floating in the air it took weeks to air out the house fully to my standards.

These are great for those type of jobs. Other useful times are digging in drop ceilings, emptying garages or basements, running cable through houses, cutting drywall, and of course vacuuming up pool filters before replacing the sand. These will protect your lungs from a lot of things for a very small price. I always keep a few on hand and they’re cheap enough that you don’t care about letting people use them.

3 Likes

Thank you @stv6669 and @peaceetc

1 Like

Woot Staff are these sealed on a blister pack? Bought on Amazon and like many found it arrived in an opened plastic ziplock type bag but sold as new by Amazon for resellers trying to pass off used facial contact item as new. Should be a misdemeanor in a time of COVID. DOZENS of complaints.

1 Like

Hi there! Most items on Clearance are from Amazon overstock and aged inventory so we don’t have a lot of information on them. Here it is on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/3M-Facepiece-Respirator-6291-Particulate/dp/B000FTEDMM

1 Like

That sourcing was why I (cross) posted. It was opened though sold as “new.” Remains unused. Learned that for that item I need to see it’s packaging. If person returned it after using, it should not have been sold. It should not have been shipped in a open ziplock type bag.

2 Likes

I get what you’re saying. Amazon controls this inventory though and we don’t have eyes on it.

Keep in mind, you can always return it to Woot by contacting Woot customer service.

1 Like

Thank you. There were many appalled and some disgusted customers. Others who did not think it through and thought that as long as the filters were sealed, they accepted it.

1 Like