LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED 55" or 65"

LG Alexa Built-In CX 4K Smart OLED 55" or 65"

I’ve always wanted an LG OLED tv. Would I be able to get an extended warranty for burn in and other issues?

Hi there. Unfortunately, we’re unable to offer extended warranties at this time. You do have a 30-day return period though.

1 Like

This item states Refurbished! Does anyone know if these have been Factory Refurbished by LG or some other 3rd party. Thanks

Hi there. This item has been refurbished by a third party. Thanks!

1 Like

***PRICE DROP on the 55" - if you recently bought this, our customer service team will be refunding you the price drop difference!

2 Likes

Can you please provide the 3rd party referbisher? I’d like to dig a little deeper to make sure its reputable.

Unless they carry the warranty, we do not release the names of our vendors.

1 Like

What is the return process if there is something wrong with the TV?

You can view the Woot Return Policy here:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

My TV came from “Sohnen Enterprises.” I’m not sure if all the TVs come from there so make of it what you will.

1 Like

Genuinely helpful.

The CX 65” i got was dead on arrival… :frowning:
I was so excited for the TV too… Now, i guess i’ll have to deal with a return and the shipping costs for the RMA. I’m just gonna get a TV at a real retailer instead. This is so disappointing.

1 Like

jennifer love hewitt you dont twerk GIF

Woot doesn’t typically charge return shipping for a defective product. Make sure you contact them asap.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Maybe I read the limited warranty too literally then. But, i sure do hope that’s the case. I’ll post here when i get a response from customer service.

1 Like

Well, the legal mumbo jumbo does pretty much state that, but here’s what @ThunderThighs explained in regards to the Woot 90 day limited warranty.

1 Like

Dear Woot; Can you believe that I am the only one in the neighborhood with a plain, small TV ! And being a senior , I can no longer read anything on it !!! Woot, you are wonderful with another wonderful opportunity !

1 Like

No problem. It was hard to tell it was refurbished tbh. It was in its original box with all the original wrapping and manuals. Haven’t had an issue so far.