Bluetooth Smart Watch for Android

Bluetooth Smart Watch for Android

Bought this watch, hoping to replace my other fitness watch.
When i went to download the required software/ app…a HUGE WARNING popped up about malware detected…so i did not do it.
Beware of this chinese company software.
I would stay away from this…its “cheap” but could cost you more money and pain in the end. Sadly, i would need to pay for shipping i believe to return it, and it was only $15 which is cost prohibitive.:roll_eyes:

I agree with the previous comment. I didn’t get a malware warning but the watch is super cheap. The original retail price is a bogus sales tactic. This is the type of crap I’d expect from Wish. I’m very disappointed.

MSRP is the manufacturer’s suggested retail price.

Fun fact: Woot is a retailer. They don’t set this price.

If you’re unhappy with your purchase please reach out to customer service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

You may not need to pay return shipping but that’s only a question customer service can answer. Please reach out to them.

The watch does not detect Micro SD Card, does not download contacts, and the sound quality of calls is as good as Joe Montana Sports Talk Football. This watch is a DUD. According to google and my scanware, it’s not a malicious app, but it’s not a useful one either. It can make calls and receive calls and it can make and receive texts (although it cannot do media, emojis, or most punctuation very well, if at all).

1 Like

Hi there. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.