Sony SRS-XB23 EXTRA BASS Wireless Speaker (Grade A Refurbished)

Sony SRS-XB23 EXTRA BASS Wireless Speaker (Grade A Refurbished)

I keep looking on here. I have a desktop in my office. Due to where the “brain” of the computer has to sit in relation to my monitor, I can’t hear anything, nor do Telehealth with patients well with the desktop. I end up having to have my laptop at work too. Which sucks.
My desktop does come with Bluetooth and can do so to devices. So my question is, for anyone that has this, should I get 2 of these? One on either side of my 27” monitor, for work use, Bluetooth them both to my desktop, and just have them plugged into usb-c charging? Or are some other other speakers better for a desktop on here? If so, TAG ME PLz. Lol thanks!! :heart:
big bang theory help GIF

@moderators ?
I hope that was an appropriate tag Lol. I have no friends on here. :weary::weary: @ThunderThighs

Hi there. I’m no BT expert BUT these do say they’ll sync. BT is one source to one thing so it would go to one speaker. The second speaker will sync to the first speaker. Same thing with headphones actually.

You should be able to keep in plugged in all the time but I’m not positive on that.

As far as better? That’s personal taste and I’m no audiophile. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks, sooooo much, TT!!! You are always THE best, so helpful, and I can always count on you. :hugs:
Hugs
Hero Stitcher GIF by LeVar Burton

1 Like

One is plenty loud but I do have several that I have used in party mode and 2 in stereo pair mode. So I think it will be a personal sound preference. I too have the USB-C charging off the PC. You only need to pair with one speaker and then the chaining happens between speakers (press buttons on back once BT paired)

1 Like