Mecor 2-in-1 Outdoor Fire Pit

Mecor 2-in-1 Outdoor Fire Pit

Some parts “are treated with a high temp paint for long-lasting use” AND “Paint of the fire pit will peel off after several uses (this is normal)”. Honesty, but seems to minimize that “long-lasting use” claim. I know the most common failure mode for MY grills has been rust - I strongly suggest you search out a waterproof cover… I HAVE seen descriptions of that “swing away from the fire” method as VERY successful for temperature/cooking control… on the other hand, NOT clear what ash-control and -disposal options are provided.

With the inverted pentagrams/pentacles, this should be a big hit with occultists!

Those are stars. Don’t you have a record to play backwards?

3 Likes

SIGH They’re painted to keep them from rusting inside the retail boxes. AND to clean it out you turn it upside down and dump it into the hole your neighbor’s dog keeps digging underneath your fence.

2 Likes

AHH, it’s like those pre-seasoned skillets, except they don’t want the “seasoning” to kick in too fast… And I LIKE that ash-disposal technique. Total giveaway about “and where have YOU been, Mister?”…

1 Like

In case you ever wondered what occultists look like:

2 Likes

Yes! That’s it exactly!

1 Like

Yeah, the denham surgical garb, and the “beer” bottles with all the incriminating arcane labels removed, totally gives them away… not to mention you can’t see ANY of their tattoos. And nobody is wearing glasses!! Just TRY to disprove a negative…

1 Like

All out door grill/fireplaces mostly only last two seasons… had plenty… It’s just how it is

When u purchase… You buying looks for a season or two

Denim?

(the cooking apron, on the guy on the left) - I drew a blank on a more suitably incriminating occultish description, since no visible blood and gore… “The Dread Pirate Roberts” set such a high nonsensical bar, like if “Silence Of The Lambs” was using real lambs. Stopping now, since this horse is obviously dead already, and I think I’ve strained my metaphor…