Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Security Camera

Blink XT2 Outdoor/Indoor Security Camera

I just purchased these for 140 less than a month ago from woot. Is there a way to get price adjustments or would I need to return the ones I bought first and repurchase for this lower price?

Hi there. We try to keep from lowering prices within a 14 day period. Beyond that, we don’t price match.

1 Like

These are useless at night, but shoe very hood images during the day. Just do not buy them for night use. The image WITH separate lighting on is completely blurry until 2 ft away from the camera. Even then, the image is blurred too much to see anything clearly with sharply defined edges. It is like having 20/200 vision at best.

3 Likes

How many of these cameras can I run on one Sync Module? And does the one Blink Mini on my system count as one of the cameras?

Get your eyes checked, I can zoom in and read a license plate number from 30-40 yards with 2 of my Xt2s. At night the infared mode is more difficult, yes, but what can you expect for $50 a camera with no monthly fees?

2 Likes

Did you take the protective film off the lens and/or clean the lens?

I have a VERY good image, day and night, with it without extra artificial lighting outside.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

How do you store the footage?

Hi there, per the link in the features:

Clips from legacy cameras, the XT2, XT, and Indoor (gen 1), are not stored on your USB drive. These cameras do not require a subscription plan and continue to use their original 7200 seconds of basic cloud storage for the life of the device.

1 Like