Aduro 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station

Aduro 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station

I bought one of these. There are two status lights on the front-bottom of the base I had to cover with opaque tape to keep them from bathing my bedroom in light at night. Other than that (or if you’re into your bedroom being bathed in red, blue, and green light… I ain’t judging anyone) I find the device very nice and would recommend.

3 Likes

Came here to say the same thing. Bought electrical tape to cover it. It’s great, cuts down on cables, but, DANG! Those lights are bright!

1 Like

The bright lights I have are on the Micro USB/QC model that was up a few months ago, and yeah tape is necessary on them. Who had the great idea to a) make the LED blue when charging and red when not and b) to make the entire bar the phone sits on translucent to make sure the light has lots of chances to escape?

Anyway, the item up now looks different in the pictures, and the description says it’s USB C PD.

The LEDs shown in the product photos are green, small, and recessed into an opaque plastic.

1 Like

Does this have the chargers built in it or do I need to use the charger supplied by Apple?

Can anyone confirm if the airpod spot will charge third party headphones with wireless charging?

In the Box:

• (1) Aduro PowerUp Trinity Pro 3 in 1 Wireless Charging Station, Color of Choice
  • (1) PD Power Adapter
  • (1) 3’ USB-C to USB-C cable

1 Like

I like the charger but it won’t charge my iPhone 12 Pro Max without taking it out of the case which basically makes it useless for me!

1 Like

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Do you have a very thick case?

You don’t need any additional chargers or cables. This works right out of the box for any wireless charging phone, wireless charging Apple AirPods and Apple Watch.

1 Like

Besides the very bright indicator lights, has anyone had any other issues? I used mine for the first time last night, my watch over heated and stopped charging at 80%. I had to wait for it to cool down before I could use the cellular feature, which is a built in safety measure from Apple.

*Note: This item is compatible with all wireless charging phones, but is built specifically for AirPods and Apple Watches, and will not work with other smart watch or headset models.

I took this from the product description. So, I’m guessing that the answer is no, it won’t.

I received mine this week and I love it. It keeps connected and does what it says and looks good. Regarding other comments - yes the lights are super bright but I see it as a nightlight feature and I place it at the back of the nightstand where it’s less annoying. My iPhone 13Pro has a bumper style case. I was worried the depth of it to protect the camera might interfere with the charging but it does not (on a bumper the sides are protected, the front and back are exposed). Finally my watch charges fully, 100%, no overheating noted.

As usual with woot, the was price is deceptive, it is not sold at that price on Amazon, but this is discounted from the Amazon price and I think it’s a good item at a good price.

MSRP (aka List Price) stands for MANUFACTURER’S SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE. This is a made up number set by the manufacturer. Woot is a retailer. Amazon is a retailer.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Got mine today. I ordered white but got black. Seems to work well but I really wanted white since all my devices are white.

Sorry about the error in the color. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

2 Likes

Do not purchase it destroyed my apple watch - go so hot it melted my watch.

Cheap chinese crap!

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

2 Likes

Mine quit charging my iPhone last night. I took it out of the case and it would charge it then. Really, REALLY annoying