ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Dolby Gaming Headset - Xbox One & PC

ASTRO Gaming A50 Wireless Dolby Gaming Headset - Xbox One & PC

Really dissapointed in this woot. I’ve bougt a LOT of refurbished products on woot and this is the worst looking one ever. The headphones are heavily scratched, the base is heavily scratched and it looks like the ear cups were not replace, they just brushed the fabric (it looks like it is pilling). These were not refurbished, they were just thrown in a box and sent back out. I don’t know who the jobber was who sent these, but woot should reevaluate.

1 Like

I’m very sorry for the condition. Please contact Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Aside from the rough condition, I threw caution to the wind and actually put these on my head and despite assurances from the description, these do not work with the series X. Series X does not recognize the Atmos license so you have to pay $15 to use the app. I updated the firmware, restarted everything a couple of times and tried all combinations of settings on the base unit and the xbox…they simply do not work. being returned.

I just opened mine. It’s filthy. There is hair stuck in the fabric which looks worn and like it has has stuff spilled on it that wasn’t cleaned. The folds of the headphones are full of dirt and crusty stuff. This is my first refurb product from woot, and likely to be my last l. I agree that it looks like someone just tossed it in a box. I am not sure what part got refurbed, but it sure wasn’t cleaned.

Hi there, if you haven’t already done so please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Horrible. These look like they had been outside used a dog toy for a few years. Then sent back and sold by WOOT. I don’t feel comfortable even trying them on to see if they work. They are disgusting.

Eew!

Sorry to hear/read that. :confused:

If you haven’t yet, please contact CS.

Please contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

1 Like