Google Pixel 3/3XL (Fully Unlocked)(S&D) (Open Box)

Google Pixel 3/3XL (Fully Unlocked)(S&D) (Open Box)

Just bought a pixel 3. Hoping it has a better battery than the pixel 1 did…I got one on woot and the battery wouldn’t last more than 5 hours. Next thing it took a dump and just kept boot looping. Never started back up. Fingers crossed I waited years to risk another purchase. I love Google and woot so NO™ hating. Just praying all goes well this cheap purchase. :pray:. Best bang for my buck was a Huawei phone new for $200 lasted 5 years… :grin: :laughing:

Not pink New/Open box for $85? Is it really new/open box one? Not refurbished or scratched?

Just bought one, hope it is really new/open box as listed,else it is going back

I bought a pixel 3 scratch and dent for about the same price. Not pink. It was right around woots birthday party.

It was a few months ago but it was an excellent deal when I got it. Scratch and dent but it didn’t have any scratches that I could tell or at least not noticeable ones. And no dents either. Battery was at 87% according to Accu battery. Above the promised 85%.

And the experience was good enough that I got a note 9 s/d for 200 bucks around the same time. Same exact thing. Battery was down to about 88 or 89%. But if it was used, it was clearly used by somebody with a case and a screen protector: there was no noticeable scratches their dents.

Of course some people got batteries with over 97%. And others couldn’t get their phones to turn on or charge or the batteries were just way below 85%.

If it was scratch and dent, you might even be justified to buy more than one in case you get it a dud. Like to think new/open box you wouldn’t have to worry about that. But I just bought one of each and it worked out for me.

But that only works with a no questions asked return policy I don’t know the details here. In both of my instances I only bought one of each. So I don’t know if I was lucky or if my experience was typical.

Here’s Woot’s return policy:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

What about bootloader on these? Is it unlocked?

Assume locked.

1 Like

I got one and it seems like it would be tight only it’s got a TMobile lock making n it not do what I want it to do. I sent the woot warlords a note and I have every confidence that they will fix me faster than a leg humping dog.