Men's Leather Reversible Ratchet Belt

Men's Leather Reversible Ratchet Belt

I probably could guess the answer, but I didnā€™t see this listed: are these full grain, top grain, genuine, split grain, or bonded leather?

Itā€™s ā€œQuality Leather, Longtime Useā€ Whatever that means!

3 Likes

According to the reviews, it looks like these are ā€˜bonded leatherā€™.

1 Like

Iā€™ve had several of these, and actually really like them. Right up until the time they crap out, they you canā€™t hardly get the thing off.

These are a brand new Patented Design and they are designed to easily be removed when you want to remove it.

Here is a better option
https://www.amazon.com/Beltox-Leather-Reversible-Rotated-Boxļ¼ˆBlack/dp/B07Q3MPP6Y

I donā€™t see an option to select buckle colors on the 2 pack. I would prefer one of each. Anyone ordered one of these 2 packs before?

the 2 pack colors include
a strap that has black on one side and cognac on the other
a strap that has black on one side and grey on the other
and 2 buckles, one is black and one is silver.

Is it possible to get the black/cognac in silver and the black/grey in black instead?

The Buckles are interchangeable , you can remove the buckles and out them on the other straps.

Those are traditional hole-and buckle, not ratchet belts, though.

I am a little suspicious. I participated in the crowdfunding of a product like this some time ago, and have been quite happy with them. The ones I got have kevlar inside the layers of leather. I can securely hang a holster off of it which is pretty good.

Iā€™m wondering whether these guys have cough emulated cough Harmattanā€™s intellectual property.

Take a look at the video and you can get a better understanding of the mechanism. Its not traditional hole and buckle.

Yes, I was saying the same thing in response to another comment. Woot puts the post in two places.

These appear to be Mark Fred belts - Mark Fred

They advertise they are Full Grain Leather.