Onion Chopper Pro Vegetable Chopper

Onion Chopper Pro Vegetable Chopper

In today’s news, I stayed up to buy an onion chopper.

10 Likes

Recent reviews seem to indicate this is a one time use device, if that. Too bad because I was interested in it.

5 Likes

I’ve never understood the point of gadgets like this. I have adequate at best knife skills, and dozens of knives, and can peel and chop an onion in less than a minute. Looks like a pain to clean as well.

2 Likes

I’ve got one at home. Love it. If I’m doing just a little bit, a knife is fine. But for volume production this is a great gadget. Just ordered a second one for a grandkid starter household.

6 Likes

When I stay up for something or to see what the new deals are, it is usually a bust for me. Today, I was lucky by the dressers are a decent deal and I was actually planning on buying some in the near future.

Yay, me

1 Like

Me too.

4 Likes

How thoughtful! Congrats to your grandkid

1 Like

Sing with me:
Two of these images are not like the others.
Two of these images are not quite the same…

Why are seven of the nine photos identical?

3 Likes

I purchased one of these kitchen gadgets from Williams Sonoma many, many years ago. I liked using it for chopping more than just onions (e.g. mushrooms; peppers; etc.). Unfortunately, after a number of months, the blades get dull and the unit just smashes the veggies into a messy pulp instead of chopping them. Perhaps it could then be used as a garlic press – probably not.

3 Likes

Will this be better than my trusty old Veg-a-magic?

I was thinking that. As we don’t use fresh onions only a bit of minced onion. Neither of us like fresh onion only cooked onion rarely.

This works for bell peppers and other fruit or vegetables. I suppose I will try to persuade the wife to try it.

Arthritis.

Are you pro or against?

I figure a few months is well worth $7, I have nerve damage in my dominate hand.

I bet it was far more expensive at Williams-Sonoma

Is it just me or are 4 pictures the exact same one?

I’m completely for this and all items like this.

Arthritis sucks and some days griping a knife is a terrifying thought for someone whose spends a LOT of time cooking. I can chop and dice like no ones business, but some days, the pain is just too much.

1 Like

Just remembered about this dealOmeter and rushed to see if it was still available. It was and I thought to myself how can this be? Then I read the comments and removed it from my cart. Thanks to those who posted. Missing the previous Anchor Hocking one was more of a disappointment.

1 Like

arnold visits GIF

2 Likes

Unbelievable!
Not really.
Pretty basic biotchnezz really.

It’s a cheap onion chopper. People like me with hurty hands like this sort of stuff. The rest are welcome to not buy it but I personally want to thank each and every one of you who voted to make this cheaper for me to buy! Thank
You! Sincerely. Click time well spent!

I am really worried about some of you though and the levels you’ll reach to in order to complain about a little gadget until you can find a reason to turn it into a political platform. You’ve gone over the edge! Come back to reality now, it’s almost 2022.

It’s time. And it’s ok.

It’s just a cheap veggie chopper and mine gets delivered today!

Woooohoo!

3 Likes