Angelina Unisex One-Piece Sleep Wear

Angelina Unisex One-Piece Sleep Wear

1 Like

Who among us does not want a Star Unicorn onesie? :purple_heart:

3 Likes

@BRS33 I think you were looking for this last time.

1 Like

You had me until I saw this.

I’m done.

2 Likes

appreciate bloodhound gang GIF by hero0fwar

Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 12-20-57 Angelina Unisex One-Piece Sleep Wear - $24 99 - Free shipping for Prime members

No, I am not installing yet another personal data siphon just to cosplay a polyester unicorn.
This push to force me to carry your app around with me is not at all appreciated or reasonable.

Why can’t I add this deal to my cart? Everything is grayed out. This sucks, @wootbot

Why can’t I add this to my cart? This sucks, @wootbot

I got the severed head of one of these in my last BoC!

It has been used for sure.

The body part looks…hot.

Like temperature-wise…

BUT

Leave the rear entrance open for airflow and it could be purr-fect :heart_eyes_cat: :unicorn:

The Last Unicorn Cartoon GIF

2 Likes

4 Likes

Are you using the app?

As noted on the listing page, this deal is an Appsclusive deal.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

People seem scared to slip into the control of “big data” by using the app… :man_shrugging:

It seems, even without trying, Amazon has probably got a pretty good idea of you already, I’d assume.

Hell, I don’t have a Facebook account and Zuck def has a file on me (I’ve seen some of their siphoned stash).

The big data/AI singularity begins…

Be Here Now Clock GIF

3 Likes

Lol no, I shouldn’t need an app to buy something from woot, how absurd. @wootbot Take some notes, you’re pissing off customers.

Which would explain why you can’t add it to the cart.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

If you think that THAT’S bad, apparently, new Woot customers can’t sign up using anything BUT an Amazon account.