Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe

Merrell Men's Jungle Moc Slip-On Shoe

Perhaps a stupid question, but are these meant to be worn with socks? Makes a difference in the sizing.

2 Likes

Yes - moisture wicking, non-cotton socks, just like any other hiking shoe. But it is America, so you can do whatever your little feetsies desire.

3 Likes

I’m confused by the sizing. Does it really stop at size 12 (US)?

Well 12 W is sold out, so technically it stops at 11.5 W.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Ok. Guess I was trying to verify that they were using US sizing. Seemed odd to max out at size 12. Oh well!

Copied and pasted the shoe into google and found cheaper on amazon, so this really isn’t a good deal. There were also more colors and sizes to choose from.

If you look at the actual sales shown on Google, you’ll see very limited colors and sizes. We’ve been watching prices and selling out the few where we can’t get lower.

1 Like

Yes the price varies on color and size. The castlerock was a better deal on Amazon but after further research your other colors here on woot are a better deal. They have the castlerock color size 10 and 12 for $58 on Amazon. Midnight color was closer to $100 on Amazon.

Can someone please tell me how anyone can want to pay half the price of a decent car tire for a pair of slip on shoes. Max of $35-$40 for this. I don’t care about the name brand either. No real hiker wears slip on shoes for hiking. Slip on shoes are for casual activities only. Anyone that believes otherwise is just delusional.

1 Like

These are for after hiking, for your tired feet.
I have a pair, have rarely used them as I haven’t been hiking or performed other rigorous feet activity since I bought them.
But they are comfy.

2 Likes

Better Color selection… no matter what size I pick, the only color is “Classic Taupe”.

After being offered for 11 days some size/color selections have sold out. I’m still seeing multiple options with size 8.

(Please Note: I’m not employed by Woot, but I volunteer to help in the forums.)

1 Like

Agree they are not low priced. But they are not mocassins and have the foot bed of an athletic shoe. Made by a company that is respected for hiking and running shoes though this is for not for either. Other companies like ECCO and Timberland that make decent business casual shoes with good footbeds also make slip ons in this price range (on sale) or higher.

Have you priced mid tier V rated tires lately? Inflation is up for multiple reasons. Gas price hikes, container cargo snarled in ports, etc is drying supply. Unrealistic spending by all levels is driving up demand.

i would not wear without socks, these are no sandels… but hey if you want to wear socks… i dont judge, well your stinky feet maybe