Touch of ECO Windshine Multicolor Chimes

Touch of ECO Windshine Multicolor Chimes

Wtf?

I think it’s purtiful.

2 Likes

2nd time I’ve ever had to request a return from woot in 15 years. One of my balls didn’t light up. (See what I did there?) Requested a exchange, due to the fact woot has more for sale. Was told nope, you are getting a refund of $5.00 for my trouble… you can tell some Amazon people are answering the emails. I said I paid over $30 for these, $5 isn’t going to cut it. Then responded and said the vendor doesn’t want to ship out a replacement, if you want a replacement you’ll have your money back in 5-7 business days. Anyways since it’s a 2 pack, I’ll keep the working one for free, I guess. I miss the old woot.

Yeah, that’s a bit weird. Let me check in with CS.

Update: They gave you a full refund early this morning, not $5. :smiley:

Yeah I ended up having to reply that I want a refund and that’s what was done. I’m not trying to bash woot, I wouldn’t still be shopping with woot after so long and thousands of dollars. I can say woot made it right with the email I received, which surprised me. I do appreciate it.

My original options were this:

1. If you’d like to return the item for a full refund, we’d be glad to help you by providing a prepaid return label to send the item back to us at no cost to you.

2. We can check our vendor for replacement of the whole pack because replacing a single item is not possible, but there is no guarantee we will have this item in our available inventory. It may take 1-2 business days for us to receive a reply about the availability of the item.

3. If you’d like to keep the item, we can issue a partial refund of [$5].

————
I replied:
Ameen Khan,

I want to have a replacement as I requested already. I have two, one is broke but I bought a two pack. Send out a two pack and I will send back the two pack I have now. Is that hard to understand? You have them in stock. I paid over $30 for a pair, $5 isn’t going to cut it. Send out a replacement two pack and I’ll send back the broken DOA two pack. The longer you wait, the higher chance they will sell out. If you can’t send me out a replacement two pack, then just give me a refund and I’ll take my chance and purchase a replacement.
——————
Next thing I know is I have a refund for the item (the two pack). Since then I received a email 22 hours ago (whatever time that was) and Woot made it right. I’m happy now, I wasn’t expecting anything else from woot after I received a notice of refund. Just want to have all sides posted.

1 Like