Google Pixel 3/3XL (Fully Unlocked) (S&D) (Open Box)

Google Pixel 3/3XL (Fully Unlocked) (S&D) (Open Box)

Will these get Android 13 when it comes out?

Not officially.

They are now EOL, though in Q1 of 2022, they will be receiving one final update.

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

The ones on sale are 3 and 3 XL. It is the 3a and 3a XL that get the next Android update. So these are EOL now, and one wouldn’t buy them unless one is going to de-Googleize them. Yes?

Correct.

This is what I was talking about:

(Please note: I don’t work for Woot, I just volunteer to help out here on the forums.)

1 Like

Is the bootloader locked on these?

Yes.

1 Like

Got mine yesterday, problem is it says device belongs to your organization (the organization is Google LLC) I can’t set it up because it keeps resetting :frowning: Any ideas?

I’m not finding anything via Google Search. Sounds like it may need to be returned. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Yeah I couldn’t find anything either! I will contact support! Thanks!

Anyone else get a 3aXL instead of a 3 like I did?
I guess I’m not complaining. It looks like they’re sold out anyway.

Hi there. Sorry about that. Please feel free to reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I received a phone with a battery that swelled up and opened the back cover.
Received a refund of $30, fixed it in the service.
After a few days of use, there was a problem of “flickering green backlight”.
Disappointed with the purchase.

Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.