Apple Watch Series 5 (Grade A Refurbished) (Your Choice)

Apple Watch Series 5 (Grade A Refurbished) (Your Choice)

Don’t make the mistake and purchase this like I did. I usually never purchase refurbished but being listed as Grade A I took the chance to save some
money…BIG mistake. The watch is order/refurbishment is being fulfilled by a 3rd party vendor who must be blind. Received the watch today and huge gouges in the screen and metal frame, watch also all in Chinese. Horrible purchase and will be heading the the UPS store today to send it back. Do yourself a favor and buy new and save yourself the headache.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the problems. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply…I reached out to customer service…promptly got the shipping label/RMA sent to me and got it packaged and labeled at the UPS store. It’s enroute to your Texas location for the RMA. While the product may not have been as advertised, your costumer service promptly stepped up to send me the label to get it returned, so kudos to them!

1 Like

These are by far, the worst purchase I’ve ever made on Woot. NOT Apple refurbished - BS 3rd party refurbished that are C grade, at VERY best.

RUN if these ever come up again.